Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shapes and Pattern

I am Mr Lee.

Hey there 1B pupils,

We have finished the topics on 'Shape' this week. Please remember how to spell the names of these shapes -

Rectangle Square Circle Triangle

We have also learned to recognise patterns in a series of shapes.
Now, let me introduce you to this game that you could practise your pattern skills.

Weather Games

If you are up to the challenge, go and make a figure using tangrams. Click on the icons (with figures) to practise first before creating your very own.

Tangram Puzzles


Now, I present to you:


A train


A podium, underwater ocean, a farm


A wonderful design of a train and some pictures of 'shape' robot : )

A kite, flying over a house


Some more beautifully-designed houses


Look at that helicopter!

Ahh!!! Aliens!!
Oh, that's how I look like in the morning before coming to school...
Thank you for your wonderful world of shapes!

2 comments:

Jolene Qua XinYu said...

I am Jolene Qua. I am very excited because you have putted some games on your blog. I like it so much. Thank you for putting all the games in your blog. I found your piture at your blog, it is very funny.

Mr Lee said...

Thank you, Jolene.

Which of the games do you like more?